Monday, April 15, 2013


CREATING PERSONAL MIRACLES

Much is not possible just because of certain beliefs that we hold. But if we change those beliefs, then what was not possible can suddenly become possible ... and a personal miracle may unfold. The truth is that life itself is a miracle. And we don’t really know all that’s actually possible.

My life has been proof of this. I grew up poor with the beliefs that life is very hard and always lacking.  As long as these beliefs held, my life reflected it.  As I changed these beliefs (and many others), my life got better.  And now I have a better life than I could ever have imagined -- a solid love relationship; financial security; a home I love; good friends; and divinely-inspired work -- writing, creating art, leading Life Mastery workshops and spiritually guiding those who seek me out.  All yielding me great fulfillment and joy.

In early adulthood, I couldn’t imagine my life getting as good as it is now, but as I changed certain beliefs I felt and acted differently and my life possibilities opened up. 

Many self-limiting beliefs are formed in childhood. To free ourselves this is where we often need to begin to look. So reconsider some of your oldest and most cherished beliefs. Challenge their validity. Test them out. And then try believing something new and more positive about yourself, others and your life’s possibilities. If you take this path you may soon find yourself feeling and acting differently and accomplishing what you once thought was impossible for you.

Goodness and joy to all,  Joseph.

SPREAD AWARENESS ... FORWARD THESE THOUGHTS TO A FRIEND.